CONFORM promotes, designs, manages and undertakes reporting on international cooperation projects under European programmes such as ERASMUS+, H2020, INTERREG, COSME and CREATIVE EUROPE, in the technological, methodological and educational fields, in order to promote and support economic, technological, cultural, employment and social development, relying on the long-standing experience of its staff and a dense network of relationships with more than 200 European and international, public and private, partner organisations.
THE MAIN AREAS OF COMPETENCE OF INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH, TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY PROJECTS
- development of technical-professional, managerial, relational and behavioural skills of the professional profiles responsible for overseeing the business and the quality of the services/products offered
- experimentation of needs analysis models, macro and micro design, delivery, evaluation and quality control of training courses capable of transferring the skills required by local production systems to young people and weak groups in the labour market
- valorisation and promotion of entrepreneurial and managerial culture
- valorisation and protection of the artistic, architectural, historical heritage, ancient trades, traditional craftsmanship and typical local products
- valorisation and promotion of tourism development through the implementation of territorial marketing, social-cultural animation and nature-environmental awareness-raising actions
- promotion and management of initiatives aimed at increasing the competitiveness of enterprises through the development of new organisational models centred on technological innovation, modernisation and internationalisation of production processes.