The project intends to develop a set of digital and entrepreneurial skills for students of humanistic extraction of the European partner universities, useful to innovate the range of products and services to promote and access cultural assets in a digital key, with land branded content experiential marketing solutions (digital storytelling, web-coms, web-series, sketch-coms, fiction), and the most advanced technologies (3D digital and augmented reality, mobile applications, immersive use environments, etc.) as innovation catalysts to support the evolution of digital-based services in the cultural supply chain.
The project objectives will be achieved by realizing the following:
• Design of the new “DIGITAL HUMANIST” CURRICULUM based on three dimensions:
• Implementation of OER to develop skills in students to valorise the cultural assets of the area, using the most appropriate technologies and innovation to communicate identity and local values
– Design of the Handbook to create digital, cultural stories to manage all types of communication in the cultural field
– Creation of the DIGIT interactive learning environment,
– Conduction by the learners of company check-ups at the CCIS sought by the partnership
One has also foreseen a mobility of a group of partnership teachers to develop the skills needed to manage processes and projects of territorial and experiential brand-land marketing.